Last updated: [Date]
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; email addresses; mailing addresses; phone numbers; and other similar information.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “Your Privacy Rights” below).
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
3. Will Your Information be Shared with Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
4. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
6. Updates to this Policy
7. How Can You Contact Us About this Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at [email protected]